The conference program Talks are:
- Modularizing Large Legacy Java Applications
- Deploying Heterogeneous Artifacts to the Cloud with OSGi
- Winning the WAR on complexity
- Managing Installations and Provisioning of OSGi Applications
- Enabling Smart Data on M2M Gateways and Aggregators
- RFC-193: Bringing CDI to the OSGi platform
- Liberate your components with OSGi services
- Modularity in the Cloud: A case study
- What’s new in the Http Service Specification
- DS, BP, EJB, CDI,WTF!?
- Cooking up a Runtime with the new OSGi Resolver
- Master Bundle Buildling
- OSGi Cloud Ecosystems
- Practical OSGi Subsystems
- Apache Karaf in the Trenches
- OSGi server runtimes – build, borrow or buy?
- Mastering OSGi with Ease
- Stack Roulette - 180 Runtimes in 180 Minutes!
We hope to see you March 25 to 28.