Thanks to everybody who made a submission. We look set to have a fantastic program and we are expecting to announce this in early April.
QCon registration system.
If there are 3 or more of you planning to attend you also qualify for a Group Booking discount. Please contact the QCon conference team to obtain a group discount code.
Attendees to OSGi DevCon also get full access to all of the QCon program and are invited to all of the planned QCon conference social activities. Full details about OSGi DevCon 2014 location, hotel and registration are available on the OSGi DevCon 2014 website.
If you have any questions about OSGi DevCon 2014 please contact the OSGi DevCon Program Committee by email at email@example.com.
The following sessions for QCon New York 2014 have just been confirmed:
- Data Science @ LinkedIn, by Daniel Tunkelang, Head of Query Understanding at LinkedIn; Asif Makhani, Director of Engineering, Search at LinkedIn
- Data Science @ Mount Sinai, by Jeff Hammerbacher, Founder, Cloudera; Creator of Facebook's Data Science Practice
- Scaling Foursquare: From Check-ins to Recommendations, by Jon Hoffman, Foursquare Engineer
- Solidifying the Cloud : How Google Backs Up the Internet, by Raymond Blum, Data integrity obsessed Site Reliability Engineer, Google
- End to End Reactive Programming at Netflix, by Jafar Husain, Technical Lead at Netflix
- Scaling Gilt: from Monolithic Ruby Application to Distributed Scala Micro-Services Architecture, by Yoni Goldberg, Lead Software Engineer, Gilt
- Are your GC logs speaking to you, the G1GC edition, by Kirk Pepperdine, World Renowned Java Performance Expert
- Spring 4 on Java 8, by Juergen Hoeller, Software Engineer, Pivotal
- Building an Enterprise PaaS, Dave McCrory, SVP of Engineering, Warner Music
There are 15 track themes for the 2014 QCon conference, see the full list of QCon tracks.
Hope to see you in New York at OSGi DevCon 2014 in June.
The OSGi DevCon 2014 Program Committee