It’s the time of the year when the OSGi Community gets together to learn about and share new technology updates and latest business deployments, discuss technical insights and further developments. Do you want to talk about
- Tasks to tackle?
- Why it is important to reduce complexity with OSGi?
- Why modularity is important?
- What Cloud ecosystems have to do with OSGi?
- How we develop or migrate more easily enterprise applications or smart home applications?
- Whether OSGi is just for gurus?
- What you want to know about versioning, subsystems, or class-loading in OSGi based systems?
- How do you make your code OSGi friendly?
- And why business solutions from Deutsche Telekom, Cisco, and Telecom Italia are heavily based on OSGi technology?
- Suggestions for future specification work,
- OSGi in C and C++,
- And developer benefits to use OSGi/bnd tools in their workflow.
So there’s a terrific program, a lot of opportunities to learn, share, and mingle and, certainly, also to party together. To top all past conferences, we wait for you and your colleagues to participate and get involved. Discounts? First of all, enter the coupon code 'OSGi'; then, benefit from the early bird (until September 30th), student, press, academics or group discounts.
Now it’s your turn to register – welcome (back) to exciting times!
OSGi Alliance VP Marketing